Have you heard about the brand new way to use Tesco Clubcard vouchers? Not only can you use them to purchase powerful, online video tuition for your child but you can also donate it to a child who could really benefit from the extra support.
This is SchoolOnline’s new initiative: The One4One Campaign.
Over the past year, we have been working with Tesco on a number of fantastic initiatives. We are delighted to say that as part of our Pay It Forward Campaign, we have just launched our newest initiative, in partnership with Tesco: The One4One campaign.
We know that 2020 and 2021 have been challenging years. Undoubtedly, the pandemic has had a huge impact on young people’s education. It is widely documented that inequalities in education have grown due to COVID and school closures.
Our mission as a company is to ensure equal access to top quality tuition for ALL children across the country so that students can reach their full potential. This is exactly why we have started this campaign.
What is this new way to use Tesco Clubcard vouchers?
- Through the One4One campaign, you could help your child AND another child reach their full academic potential.
- Done simply through using your Clubcard points to purchase a membership for your own child.
- Buy a subscription to SchoolOnline, a powerful platform designed to support GCSE and KS2 students with their English and Maths studies. We then donate ONE licence to a student who needs it through our network of schools, community organisations, and charities. You get ONE licence to use the platform to help your child to improve their grades!
A one-month subscription to SchoolOnline would cost just £3 in Clubcard vouchers! That’s a lot of impact you could make while supporting your own child’s education.
How does using my Clubcard vouchers help support children’s education?
- All One4One donations will be automatically added to our pool of licenses and will be distributed through our network of schools and charities.
- Through our Pay It Forward Campaign businesses have already been contributing licences to support school children. So we know this is something schools and organisations we have worked with have really benefitted from!
SchoolOnline is proven to help students get better grades, faster.
Our 2020 and 2021 trial results showed how powerful our platform really is:
- GCSE students improved their marks by 34.6% on average after just 6 weeks.
- KS2 students improved their marks by 76.7% after spending just an hour on our platform, over 6 weeks. (Charlton Athletic Community Trust Pilot)
Not only could your child get access to this powerful and fast grade improvement, but you could also help to open doors for another child’s future at the same time.
How do I get involved?
- All you need to do is purchase a SchoolOnline licence for your own child with your Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
- So not only will they get access to our expert online video tutorial platform, but so will another child!
- Click here to head to your Clubcard account.
Our Pay It Forward campaign has already had a lot of success. We are looking forward to seeing how individuals can get involved in supporting their own child’s education AND helping other local children, all with this brand new way to use Tesco Clubcard vouchers!