We are excited to announce that we are finalists for the Education Resources Award 2021!
This is a fantastic achievement for the platform. To be shortlisted for this award is a testament to the effectiveness of SchoolOnline and our Smarter Learning, Better Grades approach.
What are the Education Resources Awards?
The Education Resources Awards began in 1997. They highlight the quality and diversity of educational products and resources, excellent educational establishments and the most dedicated members of the teaching profession and supplier industry.
To gain a nomination for this award, amongst some other fantastic educational providers, really is an honour.
Why are SchoolOnline finalists for the Education Resources Awards?
- We underwent a rigorous interview process!
- This included some extensive interviews with industry experts and 2 rounds of judging.
- The platform was then shortlisted and as a result SchoolOnline are finalists for the Education Resources Awards in the brand new category of Secondary Resource (ICT)!
- In addition, SchoolOnline is the only way to get video tuition from top examiners.
- Likewise, our platform is proven to improve grades by 31.7% on average in just 6 weeks! Not bad, eh?
What next for SchoolOnline?
Although we did not win the overall title in the Secondary Resource ICT category we are so pleased to be nominated, let alone make it to the finalist stage.
Moreover, this is a great step for the company towards our mission to make top quality video tuition in the core subjects of English and Maths accessible for all.
- We will be continuing to provide expert video tuition for GCSE and KS2 students across the country.
- SchoolOnline also has a number of fantastic initiatives that we are currently working on. These initiatives are furthering our aim of levelling the playing field and ensuring all students have access to high quality English and Maths resources.
Here’s just a snapshot of what we are currently working on:
PLUS, we have even more very exciting things coming up… but we can’t tell you about those just yet!
Make sure to follow us on social media to keep up to date with all things SchoolOnline. Just click one of the icons to take you to social media pages, don’t forget to hit follow!