Recently a new company has joined our Pay it Forward campaign to support a local school in their community.
Our Pay It Forward Campaign has been running since December 2020. In that time it has supported hundreds of pupils across the country at an incredibly challenging time in their education.
What is the Pay It Forward Campaign?
- 2020 and 2021 have been increasingly difficult for young people in education.
- Despite the fantastic job that teachers have been doing during the pandemic, school closures and inequalities in access to digital learning have massively impacted this generation of students.
- Many students are sitting critical assessments that will affect their future prospects.
- We started the SchoolOnline.co.uk Pay It Forward Campaign to help businesses and individuals support students in their local area.
How does it work?
- Businesses buy subscription packs to SchoolOnline; an expert English and Maths online video tutorial revision platform, created by experts in the field and proven to improve students’ grades.
- They then choose a local school to contribute their purchase to.
- Furthermore, we match contributions by up to 500%.
Ultimately, our aim is to work with businesses to ensure as many KS2 and GCSE students as possible are able to receive additional support in their English and Maths.
Recently, we have welcomed even more fantastic businesses who want to give back to the community!
ServiceMaster Clean are the latest company to join us in supporting local student’s education.
We caught up with the Managing Director of ServiceMaster Clean Siva Kugathas, to find out more about the company, where their contribution would be supporting and why they got involved in this campaign!
- ServiceMaster Clean are a large multi award cleaning company.
- They have over 250 staff and work on commercial cleaning jobs across Guildford and the Thames Valley.
- The company offers a range of cleaning services. This includes end of tenancy clean, one off cleaning, builders clean and many more services.
- ServiceMaster Clean also offer contract services to commercial clients in many different sectors. They work in Education, Commercial, Hospitality and many more industries.
“With an unrivalled level of management, supervision and technical expertise, ServiceMaster’s dedicated team of professionals will ensure that you will be listened to and your needs satisfied. We truly want to deliver to you a service “above and beyond” your expectations.”
What local school will ServiceMaster Clean’s contribution support?
- Westfield Academy in Watford, Hertfordshire.
- It will support GCSE Students with their critical English and Maths studies.
How did COVID affect your business?
- “COVID has positively affected us, due to the increased demand of sanitisation cleans.”
- “We have therefore introduced COVID cleans to our line of work, working to help prevent the spread.”
Why did you want to get involved in this fantastic campaign?
“The Pay It Forward scheme is an amazing idea to help school children keep up to date with their studies.”
“We as a company would love to be involved within this and help local children to achieve great grades. Furthermore, in a time where uncertainty within education is present it is important to have access to educational content to help children prosper within school. This is why ServiceMaster Clean Guildford want to be a part of this amazing programme.”
We are so pleased to welcome ServiceMaster Clean to the incredible team of benefactors contributing to this campaign. If you’d like to read about the other businesses and individuals involved click here!
Would you like to get involved and Pay It Forward to support local school children? Head to our webpage or call us to discuss on 0800 048 7418.